Aedryan Methyus Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study
Joined: 16 Mar 2006 Posts: 930 Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posted: Mar Mon 27, 2006 6:43 am Post subject: Welcome All You Phreaky Lovers Of Ghosts!
WELCOME TO THE STRANGE HAPPENINGS GHOST AND
HAUNTINGS RESEARCH SOCIETY GHOST FORUMS!
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!
Thank you for visiting and we hope that you will visit and post here often. We have very few rules in the ghost forums. We only have a few and they are pretty much just common sense and courteousy. We ask that you please follow them.
Controversy Is Welcomed And Encouraged, BUT....
- We ask that everyone's stories, views and opinions that are shared within the ghost forums are viewed with an open mind. If you disagree with someone, by all means state your difference of opinion, but please do so in a courteous and respectful manner. It's also a good idea to backup your difference of opinion with a detailed reason as to why.
- We ask that everyone is ALWAYS respectful and courteous to others in general.
- We ask that you do not share any ghost stories and experiences in the forums that are ficticious, exaggerated or otherwise made up. Let's keep it real!
- Please try to post your topics in the appropriate forums/threads or they may be moved.
- We do not censor anyone here and we do exercise freedom of speech, hense the fact that we do not use our bad word filters. BUT constant, out of context, foul and vulgar language in posts and especially in subject fields is frowned upon and is unacceptable (not to mention juvenile). Instead of activating our bad word filters and censoring our mature forum members, posts that we feel contain an excessive amount of vulgar language will simply be deleted.
- Posts that contain an excessive amount of typos and mis-spelled words, to the point that they are nearly illegible will be deleted. Proof read before you post your topic and/or go back and edit it!
- When you are posting links, please use the HTML code so it shows up as a link in your post. This will save our moderators the trouble of going back and fixing it later. Click on the "HTML Help" link to the left for help. All you have to do is copy/paste the code that they provide and modify it with your link information.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum