Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - unwanted company
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Jan Thu 08, 2009 12:09 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

unwanted company
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » When Asking Doesn't Work
View previous topic | View next topic  
ghostlymom
Infatuation With Ghosts
Infatuation With Ghosts

PostPosted: Apr Mon 03, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: unwanted company Reply with quote

This is a great topic. I am extremely intrested in what you guys think is a way to get rid of unwanted company. The first thing anyone will tell you is have the house blessed and smudged. I will tell you from experience I don't advise this. We had our house smudged and for weeks after it was like living in a horror movie. My husband was hit in the head with a rock and I woke up with bruises of a very large handprint on both arms. I wouldn't do that again if you paid me. Also has anyone ever experienced a spirit who does not speak english. How do you communicate with them. If they are intelligent they cannot understand questions you are asking in evp sessions and so forth. I belive we have a spirit of this nature that speaks what we believe to be african from a word we caught. Any ideas?
Bryce

PostPosted: Apr Mon 03, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually smudging only works if you are a native american, the same thing happened with my mom when she did smudging, i told her not to do it. there usually isn't a way to get rid of ghosts.
ghostlymom
Infatuation With Ghosts
Infatuation With Ghosts

PostPosted: Apr Mon 03, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The women who smudged our house twice was a native american and her grandfather was a Shaman. I think if the spirits do not believe in the cleansing process they are not going to go. I believe they have free will and If they want to go they will given the opportunity, if they don't they won't
chaos theory

PostPosted: Apr Mon 03, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my . I think that is the will or energy from the user that is put into these methods that repels them. If the spirit is stronger, the more energy that would be required to keep it away. If someone didn't think the method would work, then it probably wouldn't. In some cases, it works but not always.
shaybeck

PostPosted: Apr Tue 04, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a firm believer that you can't make it leave it doesn't want to..

ghostlymom you mentioned marks on your arms...I've had something like that happen to me recently..it was posted on the other forum...Also when you say "speaking another language...I've also heard or thought I heard something speaking a different language that I couldn't understand...Also have seen a different type of writing on my husbands arem and also on my curtains and ceiling in my other home..it has happened in my present home..maybe whatever it was i left it behind...I hope so because I still have no clue how the marks got on my forearms and frankly I don't want that to ever happen again...the stinging, shocking pain that came with it on onset was something I'll never forget and then afterwards I didn't get any bruises and there was no pain to the areas...it was more on my right forearm than my left...

I personally don't believe blessing, or cleansing etc, will work if the entity, ghost, etc, doesn't want to leave...
ghostlymom
Infatuation With Ghosts
Infatuation With Ghosts

PostPosted: Apr Tue 04, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to bed on night and the next morning I awoke to both arms being bruised. It was what looked to be a large handprint on both arms. I didn't feel a thing. If something alive grabbed me that hard I think I would of felt it. LOL
shaybeck

PostPosted: Apr Tue 04, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the problem with me and the marks on my forearms was that I actually felt the contact and it felt like something was breaking my arms...it happened really fast...my husband even took pics of it...I have no explanation and still have no idea what happened...the wierd thing about the hand prints or whatever they were ...they didn't match mine or my husbands so....????we have no idea...I wish I knew how to move the pic from the other site to this one...I still need some answers for it....
fratka
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Apr Wed 05, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go Becky!

Death does not exist!
http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
ghostlymom
Infatuation With Ghosts
Infatuation With Ghosts

PostPosted: Apr Wed 05, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is bizarre, and bet left a hell of a bruise. My was a little different you could see that actual finger marks and it was way to big to be mine or my hubbys hand. Don't think we will every know shay.
Colleen

PostPosted: Apr Thu 06, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>>>>This is a great topic. I am extremely intrested in what you guys think is a way to get rid of unwanted company. The first thing anyone will tell you is have the house blessed and smudged. I will tell you from experience I don't advise this. <<<<<<

This is a great topic indeed! May I share some personal and historic information regarding "smudging"?

Smudging has been asociated with the native American Indian for hundreds of years, yet the actual ritualistic burning and offering of prayers has been practiced in every culture since the first recorded history of time. Egyptians, Mayans, eastern cultures have burned offerings for thousands of years.

Nowdays, with the popularity and intense facination of the "new age", somehow there has been a misconception of the original intent of smudging. Native Americans would first pray to the Great Spirit and set their intentions. Then as gratitude, a giving back, would burn an offering of sage, cedar, etc. Using a smudge fan (feathers) the sweet aroma and smoke would carry their prayers up to the heavens to the creator. The original intent of "smudging" was a way of insuring their prayers would be heard and answered.

I find that along the way, this ritual has morphed into a "quick fix" of eliminating unwanted house guests. I don't think it was ever intended to be used as such. Where I think the misconception lies here is that smudging does raise the vibration in the room/area, therefore, making the environment uncomfortable for some spirit folk. While that may be true, certaintly a stubborn house guest wont let a little "unease" get the best of him.

I recommend using other methods of clearing. And once you have convinced your "guest" to move along, using a smudge stick is great for removing old residual left behind energy. It cleans out energetic cobwebs and raises the vibrations in the area. As general maintence, you might consider smudging every few months just to give it that refreshed clean feeling. Like any good homemaker knows, the cleaner and more sanitary the environment, the less likely it draws FLIES! Laughing

Colleen
shaybeck

PostPosted: Apr Thu 06, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Frank!!! It's hard to describe something without a visual..

Ghostlymom actually it didn't leave much of a bruise...meaning it didn't fade to greenish/yellow or even purple like a normal bruise would and also it didn't hurt afterward like a normal bruise would either??? Have no idea why? It faded within a couple days...and if you notice the marks don't look like finger marks either it's like they were connected in some places...this never happened again and I'm now in a different home so hopefully it will never happen again.....

As far as cleansing...well ... in past years I've tried everything but to be honest I think the person needs to believe in what they are cleansing their house with in the first place or it won't work...and it urks me when someone comes into your house with a sure fire way of getting rid of a ghost, entity, etc,. and instead gives the person/family false hope that they have gotten rid of whatever was there and then it gets worse......being mis-informed is worse than having the right knowledge is my motto.....Be careful who you invite to your home to get rid of unwanted company you may get more than you bargained for....
fratka

PostPosted: Apr Thu 06, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky,

I have looked at this photo very closely and this may be hard to describe in the detail I would like to but here it goes. In short, there are finger marks. Think of the purple marks on your arm as a negative image. The purple marks are between the fingers instead of where the fingers would be placed.

Grab your arm and squeeze slightly.... the marks where your fingers were are briefly lighter in color than the surrounding skin right (from pressing the blood out of the capillaries close to the skins surface).

I have an idea, which coincides with my theoretical work but it depends on how long the marks lasted. Not all bruises go to the purple, green, yellow stages.

How long did they last? Gradual fade? No pain, correct?

Death does not exist!
shaybeck

PostPosted: Apr Thu 06, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank they lasted approximately 3 days getting lighter and lighter with no discoloration or pain...Also yep I understand what your talking about but why would it make the marks where the finger prints aren't? That's what I find strange..and why do the marks seem connected at the bottom? Let me know what ya think?
fratka

PostPosted: Apr Thu 06, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my point of view they are connected at the top...! Remember, negative image! The rounded tops of the contact area were the tops of the "fingers". Radiant electrical charges display this behavior. Whether it is possible in this case, I'm not sure.

Here's another example to visualize what touched you. Do you remember seeing photos of kirlian photography?

Say you have a picture of a hand (above) and you see the charges extending from the outer surfaces of the fingers and palm. Those charges that are extended from the hand is what would cause the ruptured capillaries.

That is of course if this is how it happened and it is purely speculation on my part at this point but it seems to make sense in my mind. Shocked

Death does not exist!
shaybeck

PostPosted: Apr Thu 06, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I Frank I understand what your saying but how did they get there in the first place? I don't think I'll find a logical explanation for it but I understand what your saying....I know what happened to me that night and it's still vivid in my mind...I just can't explain it???? All I can say is that it was me and my husband in the house that night and he didn't make the marks and neither did I ...so what did?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » When Asking Doesn't Work