Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - ****The Sensitive Challenge****
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Jan Thu 08, 2009 12:16 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

****The Sensitive Challenge****
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Sensitives
View previous topic | View next topic  
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Mar Sun 26, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: ****The Sensitive Challenge**** Reply with quote

Do you see/hear/sense dead people and/or other types of otherworldly entities? Here is your chance to prove it!

The SHGHRS site gets over 30,000 visitors a month and I used to hang out in a few different ghost chats a lot, including ours and the thing I hear most is, "I see dead people!". It's like an epidemic! After almost always confirming that they have been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness my next response to these people is always the same - "Have you ever tried to collect any evidence?" And their reply is ALWAYS the same - "Err.... Well.... I mean.... Uhm.... No...."

Look at Peter James on Unexplained Mysteries. On nearly every ghost episode they stick him in front of the camera to tell the world how cold he is and how he senses the spirit of blah blah blah standing right next to him. Do you ever see so much as a single orb whiz by the camera? Does so much as one EVP ever turn up in the audio of their video recorders? Do they take temperature or EMF readings? Nope! Yet the SHGHRS will set a camera up in the stairway of someone's home (or some such) and film orb after orb following us and the homeowners up and down the stairs all night long, while going in and out of the walls and we capture amazing EVP's in our camera's audio.

That is another story entirely though I guess. Deception is incorporated into pretty much everything that is on television. It is much easier and instantly gratifying to stick some phony psychic with bad acting skills in front of the camera than it is to spend a few hours actually investigating and collecting honest to goodness evidence. My point here is, if sensitives are seeing/hearing/sensing dead people and they are concerned and perhaps even a bit scared about it, why wouldn't they be trying to prove (at least to themselves) that they are really seeing these things and not just imagining them? Especially since most people aren't going to believe them.

So, here is the challenge.... If there are any sensitives/psychics that live near Erie, Pennsylvania that want to put their senses to the test, please contact me directly and the SHGHRS will be happy to arrange to take you out on a few investigations with us to an extremely haunted location and document every last thing you sense. If we are able to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that your senses are accurate, I will publicly embarrass and humiliate myself right here at the forums. Additionally, I will personally send a sincere email of praise to Peter James and Sylvia Brown. Fair enough?

Yours In Strange Happenings,

Aedryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Sensitives