Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - The scariest thing most of you will ever see!
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is May Sat 19, 2007 4:43 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

The scariest thing most of you will ever see!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Frank's Ghost Photo Gallery
View previous topic | View next topic  
fratka
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Nov Mon 20, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: The scariest thing most of you will ever see! Reply with quote

This is the equation which defines how an entity effects the electrical circuits of our equipment (e.g. battery drain, flickering lights and all that jazz).

Death does not exist!

http://ghostphysics.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
Dryalkiel
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Nov Mon 20, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm.mma..maaa.maaaaaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! Don't come near me!!!!! arg!! help!!!!
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Nov Tue 21, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn you, Frank! Trying to take all the credit for my mathmatical hypothesis again! I'll let you go ahead and explain it though, since i'm a nice guy.... Very Happy

- Aedryan

fratka

PostPosted: Nov Tue 21, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually you are right...it is not my work. The equation that is! It's application of this equation to the phenomenon is mine though.Very Happy

Death does not exist!

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Tue 21, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting Frank. And I imagine your formula is indeed scarier than the Exorcist to the average viewer. Nice work!!

It'd be interesting to track what percentage of paranormal investigator teams' time is spent at the allegedly haunted locations relative to the total time spent handling the electronic equipment.

Otherwise it would seem difficult to know whether or not the battery drainage and other issues were due to excessive handling of electronic equipment for long stretches of time.

It just seems there will be a certain level of battery drainage and malfunction, etc. with any group using electronics frequently, for paranormal purposes or not.

Seems there needs to be very strict (global) documented studies about when and where these problems occur during various expeditions and from various paranormal groups over time, to boost theories based on this alleged effect.

This monitoring would include baseline readings of charge status(?) of each electronic device prior to every field outing. Also, all batteries would need to be removed from equipment when in a state of nonuse.

If you or someone else has done global, strict/formal research on battery power flux on and off the alleged field of a haunting, I'd think that'd be good in supporting your theory ... assuming of course that the results reflect a strong correlation btwn. these battery problems and their occurence on fields of investigation.

... Not doubting you may be on to something important, just being devil's advocate in support of your cause!
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Nov Tue 21, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, no one in our group has ever noted any unexplainable battery drainage in all of our investigations. In my opinion, I think ya can just get a batch of bad batteries sometimes. We've found that rechargable batteries do all kinds of funny stuff too and they're very unreliable. Some cameras totally suck the life right out of batteries while others don't too. My old Toshiba camera was absolutely horrible on batteries! It would go through 4 brand new AA's about every 30 or 40 pics or so!

As far as equipment failure/malfunction goes, the only really wierd thing that ever happened was during our first investigation at Tinker's Creek Cemetery and it scared the shit out of Matt and I.... lol

Matt had just approached me to tell me that he just captured an ecto photo. I asked him where he got it and before Matt could even answer me, I took a picture in the general vacinity that matt had just came from. As I snapped the picture, it sounded as though someone set off a firecracker (kinda like a really loud POP) and a REALLY bright flash of light. Matt and I about shit our pants and started to take off running like a couple of little girls.... LOL! The picture didn't seem seem to show anything out of the ordinary though unfortunately.

Here is the audio clip from when that happened for your enjoyment:

"The Camera Scare Incident"

- Aedryan

fratka

PostPosted: Nov Wed 22, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response everyone. I had taken into account the occasional malfunctioning battery or bad camera from the beginning. The relatively short study performed by me was over the course of several investigations with time tested reliable equipment (no new batteries were introduced unless I was testing them).

OMS, I know your experience is limited on the investigation front but the battery drain is not really a drain. The circuit is interrupted! When the battery on mine and others cameras seemed to be drained, we could remove the camera and battery from that location and it would show fully charged. This paper being merely a hypothetical statement does not include the documentation collected over these paranormal jaunts.

The ELF/VLF emissions from an electrostatic field have been shown in countless studies in classical, stochastic and quantum electrodynamics. These fields have been measured in proximity to these "ghost" anomalies from very weak fields of less than one mG to strong fields of over 200mG. The static pop and flash that Aedryan describes has been caught (indirectly) on film by me in one of our investigations over 4 years ago. I have also heard the pop and flash preceded by a cellophane-type crackle before the pop. Obviously this anomaly is a discharge of built-up energy but I have not studied that particular anomaly to give you an intelligent answer as to how it is created.

As soon as I put my collection of recorded evidence on one tape, I will convert it to digital and make it available to ya'll for review.

Death does not exist!

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Wed 22, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fratka wrote:
The relatively short study performed by me was over the course of several investigations with time tested reliable equipment (no new batteries were introduced unless I was testing them).

Sounds good. Seems to me repetition of this study by others could further legitimize your findings (or show reason to discount them). Not doubting the reality of your experience - you seem truthful - just a thought to promote the cause.

Quote:
OMS, I know your experience is limited on the investigation front but the battery drain is not really a drain. The circuit is interrupted!

Thanks for the education. It's true that much of this is grand-spankin new for me Wink

Quote:
This paper being merely a hypothetical statement does not include the documentation collected over these paranormal jaunts.

Understood. I was more interested in knowing if your hypothesis was based on documentated findings from official scientific sources.

Quote:
The ELF/VLF emissions from an electrostatic field have been shown in countless studies in classical, stochastic and quantum electrodynamics. These fields have been measured in proximity to these "ghost" anomalies from very weak fields of less than one mG to strong fields of over 200mG.

Now here's me being a pain in the ass: What scientific sources have established the existence and qualities of "ghost" anomolies prior to such anomalies being measured in this physical context?

I mean we know all this paranormal activity exists and some of us - you, me, others- even have the IQ and vocabulary to discuss scientific methodology or theories of physics along the way. But lately I'm frustrated because applying physical theories seem next to impossible because so little has been objectively established about the paranormal to create a stable foundation for our hypotheses and studies on conjecture (Frank I sense some of this is a reaction to my present frustration around my EVP/ASSP research ideas). And now that my little hissy fit has ended, back to you LOL ...

Quote:
The static pop and flash that Aedryan describes has been caught (indirectly) on film by me in one of our investigations over 4 years ago. I have also heard the pop and flash preceded by a cellophane-type crackle before the pop. Obviously this anomaly is a discharge of built-up energy ...

Wow this is interesting.

Quote:
As soon as I put my collection of recorded evidence on one tape, I will convert it to digital and make it available to ya'll for review.

I would love to hear your stuff.
OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Wed 22, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aedryan Methyus wrote:

Here is the audio clip from when that happened for your enjoyment:

"The Camera Scare Incident"

- Aedryan

Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Now THAT was hilarious! Thanks for giving me a nice early morning laugh Aedryan.
fratka

PostPosted: Nov Wed 22, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now here's me being a pain in the ass: What scientific sources have established the existence and qualities of "ghost" anomolies prior to such anomalies being measured in this physical context?

Sorry, I left out a word in the second sentence.... "These fields have "ALSO" been measured in proximity to these "ghost" anomalies from very weak fields of less than 1 mG to strong fields of over 200mG."

Quote:
Understood. I was more interested in knowing if your hypothesis was based on documented findings from official scientific sources.

My findings are based on experience, collected data and accepted theory. By training I am well versed in EM theory and transmissions systems. Some being the type used by "official" organizations that operate in the VLF range (military).

Quote:
I would love to hear your stuff.

No this is on video, you will see and hear it! Very Happy

Death does not exist!

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Wed 22, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fratka wrote:
Sorry, I left out a word in the second sentence.... "These fields have "ALSO" been measured in proximity to these "ghost" anomalies from very weak fields of less than 1 mG to strong fields of over 200mG."

But the questions still stand:

Who are the scientific sources reporting this strong relationship btw. field values and "ghost" anomalies?

and ...

How have the existence of "ghost" anomalies been scientifically legitimized/verified in order for them to be studied w/in the context of these physical fields?

Quote:
No this is on video, you will see and hear it! Very Happy

Not if I close my eyes Twisted Evil
fratka

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who are the scientific sources reporting this strong relationship btw. field values and "ghost" anomalies?

Well, I really wasn't going this direction with it because the "official" backing isn't there amongst the scientific community. The few that are working on real science answers are usually too afraid of losing their credibility and good standing with their collegues. There is one who is not afraid of them or tarnishing his reputation. His name is Dr. Matt Pitkanen out of Helsinki, Finland. He just published his first 84 page paranormal article called, "Quantum Model of Paranormal Phenomena", February 1, 2006. It is availible on the web in pdf format. He presents some very eye-opening ideas on how these anomalies come about.

I personally work with two well respected members of the scientific community. They are presently working on space propulsions systems but have graciously humored me by checking my work and correcting any misinterpretations of accepted theory. Unfortunately they have not cleared me to use their names in my research. They accept federal and private grants and do not want to jeapordize those sources of income. One of them use to head-up the US governments remote viewing program and the other was a senior researcher at the PEAR unit at Princeton. Both hold doctorates in theoretical physics among other degrees.

Quote:
How have the existence of "ghost" anomalies been scientifically legitimized/verified in order for them to be studied w/in the context of these physical fields?

They haven't but I am told by the people referred to above that more and more talk is happening concerning the very things we are fumbling through. They are realizing in order to go further into mutidimensional physics (sting theory, m-theory, etc...) they have to take into account consciousness and the ideas that follow consciousness. They are starting to look at consciousness as being able to bridge the gap between dimensional space. In other words they are starting to hit the proverbial brick wall, where physical science doesn't make sense anymore and it confuses the hell out of them. Laughing

Death does not exist!

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you're hooking up w some great people.

It's a little surprising to me that there aren't more scientists (the hard sciences) actively interested in the paranormal and churning out interesting data about it.

Guess my surprise comes from the fact that I come from a family full of traditionally "left-brained" people (scientists/surgeons/doc.s, etc.), almost all of whom believe in the existence of paranormal activity regardless of clinical training. Obviously we aren't the only open-minded science-minded types. But still there seems to be a paucity of us out there ...

My hunch is there are many would-be paran. scientists and researchers that are just interested enough to entertain conversations about these matters, but not interested enough to pursue the study of it.

And as you alluded to, preserving reputation has a lot to do w it. But you'd think there'd be a few more mavericks out there willing to become pioneers and potentially contribute to groundbreaking discoveries about human consciousness, other forms of intelligence, etc.(?)

Especially since quite a few scientists claim paranormal experiences.

But to be fair: If it weren't for my experiences w EVP/ASSP, I doubt there'd be such a strong sense of passion around these matters right now. Now it's like something needs to be brought to light about the whole phenomenon and there's this obsessive drive to try and contribute to the cause. Phew, inflicted you w another tangent. Anyway I respect all the effort you're putting into your experiments!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Frank's Ghost Photo Gallery