Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - The 12th Planet
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Jan Thu 08, 2009 8:08 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

The 12th Planet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Scientific Theories
View previous topic | View next topic  
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: The 12th Planet Reply with quote

This topic doesn't really fit into any of our forums, so I will just start it here for the time being. Anyway, awhile back a friend of mine loaned me a 5 or 6 CD set called "The 12th Planet", on which I believe the author of the book entitled "The 12th Planet" - Zecharia Sitchin (linguistic scholar & historian of ancient Hebrew, Sumerian, Akkadian, and other early Mesopotamian civilizations) told the story. I listened to to the CD's at least a half a dozen times each, trying to get some kind of grasp on all of the WAAAY far out Greek mythology this unbelievably intelligent guy was talking about. Well, not a whole lot of it ended up registering with me and most of it is probably bullshit anyway, but it is nonetheless extremely fascinating stuff.

The guy pretty much scoffed at the Bible and "God" from a scientific point of view throughout the story. Here are just a few things I managed to remember from the story:

* He claimed that mankind was not created by "God", but rather some group of people (sorry, I can't remember what he called them - possibly the "Anunnaki") to serve as workers.

* He claimed that man was intentionally created without the ability to breed, but somehow ended up breeding with the Neanderthal.

* He claimed that a group of 10 - 15 feet tall "subhuman" people known as "Anunnaki" space travelled (in Roman attire) back and forth between the 12th planet and earth over 450,000 years ago to mine for gold and other metals, such as platinum, which they supposedly used for fuel and they were referred to as "Gods".

Anyway, that's about all I can really remember about it other than something happened to the 12th planet (it seems like he may have hinted about the big bang theory) and it is supposed to return into view of the solar system (or something like that) every 3,600 years. I find it really wierd, because they supposedly just discovered another planet in our solar system recently - "Planet X".

If any of you know anything about this I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject. Either way, I highly recommend trying to get your hands on a copy of the CD's. I found it somewhat disturbing that someone as highly intelligent as this Zecharia Sitchin to talk about this stuff as if it's all fact. Literally like it's all just common history, which has all been archaelogically and scientifically proven....

Yours In Strange Happenings,

Aedryan
shaybeck

PostPosted: May Mon 01, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meth,
I've read about this before...it is really interesting though....
fratka

PostPosted: May Mon 08, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked under the Scientific Theory heading and thought someone posted something interesting. Then I saw it was the 12th planet thing again. Oh well, maybe next time.

Death does not exist!
http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Scientific Theories