Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Take its pulse
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Dec Thu 04, 2008 5:54 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Take its pulse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » I Wanna Talk To The Manager!
View previous topic | View next topic  
madcow
Curious About Ghost Hunting
Curious About Ghost Hunting

PostPosted: Mar Wed 28, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Take its pulse Reply with quote

Someone might want to take a pulse here. I think the forum might be slipping away
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Mar Wed 28, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum was never really even alive to begin with....
mark
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Apr Sun 01, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it was not for this forum i might be dead right now
soulsearcher
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new here and think that we can make this a "happening" place. Let's see if we can get more people involved.
mark
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aedryan why do you say it was never really alive?
sounds like you are quitting on us ?? you have regs
here atleast a few, i know that my punctuation
sucks and when i was running linux on my computer
the sentences looked wierd but i am trying to contribute to the best of my ability (which is not very much} and there are a lot of other people who contribute on a semi regular basis this forum rocks .
just be patient if you build it they will come lol
if some people would stop being lazy and tell some other people about this site it would take off it has all
the makings of greatness...
em
I Realize The Warrens Are Full O' Poop

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Yeah I seriously think that lately that more and more people are stopping by and takin a look at the Forums and investigations. So yeah Please Aedryan don’t get disheartened as this site is one of the best I have ever found. You are straight to the point in all the questions I have asked you…..besides it’s actually nice to find a site that actually know what the hell they are talking about. Unlike this Genesta person who obviously has no clue as to what the hell she is going on about……I think I can safely say that THIS SITE ROCKS!!!!!!! Laughing

Chin up Aedryan…….
Very Happy
oldcloud

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hau all,
Maybe one solution is to have people on the chat line I looked like over two hours and nobody. If your not going to be there at least put a time, I also would be willing to help. Dont like that Genesta ,so you bet I would help. I am also a taught spirit helper , from my ancesters.
Oldcloud
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for all of your enthusiasm, guys (and gals)! Back before I moved the forum over to the StrangeHappenings.org domain/server we had about 600 members and quite a few regulars. Between losing most of those members during the move and myself having to ban some of the old regulars (long story!), this forum just never really took off.

Kinda sucks that we seem to have lost Frank too! He always had a lot of valuable insight to share.... Sad

- Aedryan
em

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Aedryan,

Things will pick up, we just gotta spread the word, i plan on posting as offen as i can, Questions ect and some stories so lets hope the other do the same.......

Em
butterfly39
I Realize TAPS Fakes Evidence

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with em, mythyus. Everyone is checking it out now. True, genesta is getting most of the attention, right now, but the they're checking out the good stuff, too. The site will pick up. Count on it. For a while when i visited the site, there was only 1 online when i was. Now every time i come on, the response is better. Just hang in there. Your site will prevail!
mark
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aedryan good god i have never seen that many posts in such a short amount of time wow keep it up peeps!
and you should really think about having a host in the chat at night that way when people do log in they will have someone to talk to maybe not so much a host as a moderator or somthing i dunno had an aol flashback lol
butterfly39

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with mark. several of us members have tried to connect and have had no luck, even though we see each others name's in the chatroom. A host could help us all connect when we're having trouble, getting connected. Think of the conversations about the paranormal we could have when the word got out. I know they'd be fascinating, and there wouldn't be any of the bullshit like when we all were in 'you know who's' chatroom.
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our chat room used to be pretty boomin' back in this site's glory days. The thing is though, the chat room was mostly just for goofing off and having fun with some occassional ghostly discussions. Other than that, I think the forum is the best place for serious paranormal discussions, because there aren't all of the interuptions and distractions, etc. That's just me though....

- Aedryan
butterfly39

PostPosted: Jun Sun 24, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: i hear ya, methyus Reply with quote

It's your site, what you feel is best is how it should be done.
em

PostPosted: Jun Mon 25, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey,

No i agree with Aedryan, not only that with the forum the questions and infomation stays so future newbies can read them too, that what i liked about the forum i got to learn so much just by the previous postings, as for the goofing off part in the chat room, well it's always nice to have a bit of fun.....don't ya think Aedryan?? Laughing

Em
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » I Wanna Talk To The Manager!