Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Energy Manipulation
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Mar Sat 29, 2008 8:48 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Energy Manipulation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Scientific Theories
View previous topic | View next topic  
Mel
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sep Mon 24, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Energy Manipulation Reply with quote

Well i had an interesting question asked last weekend. At that time i could not think of away to answer. Since then i have thought and came up with one theory.

She asked me "How to spirits make the smell?" and "How do spirits make clothing?"

One theory i have gotten to think about is.. Spirits are supposedly made up of energy. We all feed off energy one way or another. Like when you walk into a room were people had been fighting. You feel the tension in this room knowing something is going on, even though he never heard or see them fight. This is believed to be caused by energy people put off during the argument.

Well, maybe this is what a spirit uses. They may use the energy to manipulate us. to make us think we smelled or seen something. It would be like Hypnosis, they are using the energy to put idea's into our heads that we are seeing or smelling something.

This maybe why some people are sensitive and others are not. This also maybe why when your at a location only one person in the group may see, smell, feel something. Hypnosis doesn't work on everyone, some people it works little bit, then others alot. The sensitives maybe alot.

The spirits maybe able to sense which person they can manipulate the most and those are the people they go after

"It can't be a Fact if you have Possibilities"
em
I Realize The Warrens Are Full O' Poop
I Realize The Warrens Are Full O' Poop

PostPosted: Sep Mon 24, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mel,

I defiantly support that theory. It makes sense, how else would a ghost give off a smell or an appearance. I suppose it would be similar to morphing. You have defiantly have given me something’s to think about,

Like how do we know that if we see a ghost of a person we know…say hypothetically my grandfather how would or do I know it’s actually the sprit of him, I mean if they can manipulate energy/ or feed off our own energy, how do we actually know if it’s not just any sprit taking on a form…i mean I would guess that in the time of grieving and depression your mind really only is focused on the problem it’s self so there for if it feeds off your energy it could just manipulate your mind and show you what it is you really want to see…. Just a thought!

Em…..
albionite
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Sep Mon 24, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal opinion is that I too support Mel’s theory. It seems like with me I can go a few months without anything happening. It is like you said, they feed off the energy. The month of October seems to be the worst. Yes my birthday is in the month, but on the same token I have lost many family and friends close to me during this month and seem to big the biggest month I get depress and tired . Then it seems like a lot of things happen at once. Like when I’m getting down and depressed I hear things and I see things around me and weird and unexplained bad luck seem to follow me , but I gone months at time that everything is good . This is one the reason I join this site to better understand ,the paranormal active and to find a way to tap into the paranormal active, with out being so tired and depressed . This is just my 2 cents worth
butterfly39
I Realize TAPS Fakes Evidence

PostPosted: Sep Tue 25, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that energy can change the mood in a room--especially, by some people's energy. And when it's present and people began to feed on it--even if they are not aware of it, this energy can grow and manifest in a another way. Why?

This past week, I had a guest in my home. She was a drama queen, and had a very negative and abrasive attitude. It was grating on my nerves, and everyone elses in the house. But we kept our thoughts to ourselves. The mood in the house changed and felt heavy. Tempers flared in everyone whenever she was around. She came to me the day before she left and told me that she could feel that everyone didn't want her here, and she left the next day. When she left, it felt like we could all breath again, and the mood in the house felt lighter. The fights quit, and now everyone is laughing again. There were no smells, or any of that stuff. But when she was here, I did think on several occasions that she'd brought a negative energy in my house, and that the air was thick, and depressing. Also, the house seemed darker, even with the lights on at night--(Aedryan, I'M NOT CRAZY!LOL).
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Sep Tue 25, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Energy muniplution Reply with quote

Mel wrote:

One theory i have gotten to think about is.. Spirits are supposedly made up of energy. We all feed off energy one way or another. Like when you walk into a room were people had been fighting. You feel the tension in this room knowing something is going on, even though he never heard or see them fight. This is believed to be caused by energy people put off during the argument.

butterfly39 wrote:

I believe that energy can change the mood in a room--especially, by some people's energy. And when it's present and people began to feed on it--even if they are not aware of it, this energy can grow and manifest in a another way.

I used to subscribe to this way of thinking, but let's be honest, when we walk into a room, where people have been arguing/fighting/being depressed, etc, is it really the negative "energy" that tips us off or is it the demeanor/mood/actions/reactions of the people in the room? Personally, I think it is probably the latter. Otherwise, we would probably be overcome with negative/positive "vibes" practically everywhere we go, because who knows what has just been happening behind closed doors right before we enter just about any place. I mean, for instance; Have any of you ever showed up unexpectedly or early and interupted friends or family members having sex? If so, were you overwhelmed with "good vibrations" when you walked into the room? Laughing Did you just "sense" the pleasure in the room when you entered?

Further, have any of you ever entered a house or some other location, where someone had died or had been murdered/tortured/executed/abused and become overwhelmed with feelings of dread or death, PRIOR to someone telling you? Imagine all of the "vibrations" we would be picking up on when we enter a hospital, a funeral home, a cemetery, a mental institution or a prison.... Imagine the amount of mixed energy and emotions that SHOULD be lingering around in places like that, if what you guys are saying is true....

These are all the kinds of places we have always preferred to do our investigations, but in all honesty, NO ONE we've ever had in our group has ever "sensed" or "picked up on" or "tuned into" any of these negative energies during an investigation....

In regards to why spirits would be wearing clothing, that has always been a really difficult question to answer! All I can say is, the only time I have ever personally seen what appeared to be a "ghost" with the naked eye, it was completely featureless, other than its human-like shape. It had a gaseous/misty/"ecto" appearance and there was no sign of clothing or even skin.

The only two full body "apparition" photos I have personally captured were captured on the Willard Library cams. I captured what appears to be the Grey Lady and one of a little girl and they both seem to be wearing clothing. The Grey Lady has a more black and white appearance and the little girl has a more colored appearance. Aside from that, one of our old members captured what appears to be the apparitions of a man with a child standing in front of him and they seem to be wearing clothes as well.

Aside from pixelations and tricks of the light (where photos are concerned), I think the difference between "ghosts" wearing clothes and "spirits" being featureless may actually be the difference between "ghosts" and "spirits". Ghosts are believed to be residual, unsentient images burned into the earth's atmosphere, whereas spirits are believed to be sentient energy - In other words, "souls" of the deceased....

- Aedryan
butterfly39

PostPosted: Sep Tue 25, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That just sucks! I just posted and forgot to log in damn!...
Anyhoo, here goes it again, lol.

You have a very valid point, aedryan. Putting aside all the investigative aspects of this topic, and those that claim to be sensitive to energies. Haven't you ever met a person that as soon as they entered a room the whole mood of the room changed? Where just a few minutes ago peoples moods were friendly, and light had suddenly changed to fiery, and confrontational. Have you ever met a person that made you stop and think just maybe this person is off in a bad way, and your instincts warned you to stay away. Do you believe that a person can carry a negative energy with them if they are depressed, or angry even if they don't speak or exhibit it--and do you believe that a person with a negative attitude can bring the mood of others down?

(Or do I need to check my damn glasses again, because you already answered this question, lol)

butterfly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Scientific Theories