Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Unexplained after 6 years of asking!
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is May Sat 19, 2007 4:50 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Unexplained after 6 years of asking!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Frank's Ghost Photo Gallery
View previous topic | View next topic  
fratka
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Nov Mon 20, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Unexplained after 6 years of asking! Reply with quote

To this day, six years after this was taken, no one can give me a satisfactory explanation. All I get is a bunch of maybe's! The images in each of the "flying frames" is slighly different like film on a reel projector.

Death does not exist!

http://ghostphysics.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
Dryalkiel
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Nov Mon 20, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... this is crazy but i always wondered if audio/video/radio waves could be photographed... had anyone ever study this possibility? I mean, it does looks like video frames...
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Nov Tue 21, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh.... I remember this pic! My original thoughts were similar to Dryalkiel's. Strikes me as a photo or a television screen with a man wearing a black suit jacket. The man kinda reminds me of Bill Clinton.... lol

There is clearly a bright light source coming from behind the guy in the picture (your father if I remember right, isn't it, Frank?), where the anamoly seems to be coming from. Could that have possibly been a television behind him?

- Aedryan

fratka

PostPosted: Nov Tue 21, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the light source is a TV behind him and no that is not my father. This is the father of one of my past clients. He is like 80 some-odd-years old. My dad is only 54! LOL

Even though there is a double exposure of the fan and person in the photo, it doesn't account for the multiple frames.

Death does not exist!

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. There is clearly motion blur going on here, as you can tell from the fan, the door, his shirt and other objects being dramatically out of focus. It's clear the camera was still in motion as the picture was being taken. With a bad effect.

You see this often in night photography or other low-light situations where the ISO or speed is too slow and/or the aperature isn't opened enough and there's movement of the cam. The movement of the hand can be ridiculously subtle and produce dramatically horrific results. It requires a tripod.

But this can also happen in "normal" shooting conditions where there's enough external light but simply too much hand motion.

Motion blur can and does create trails in a variety of shapes, specifically a trailing, or streaking, of the subject, w/ the most dramatic trailing occuring from the point of the strongest light source (in this case, the tv, and probably a light source up toward the ceiling on the upper right hand side).

To the best of my knowledge "trails", in the sense of photography, are not always fluid and unbroken. They can appear frame-by-frame. Streaking becomes increasingly dense and fluid in areas of more concentrated light. Streaking effect becomes less broken up as you move away from the concentrated light source - which is why you have the "phantom" frames bleeding together the closer you get to the tv screen, but more of a defined frame-by-frame effect moving away from the tv.

Then, in the upper right hand corner, where there's more blur again, there's probably another source of concentrated light which could be a ceiling light or another light source elsewhere bouncing off a wall and concentrating in that area.

It's plenty obvious that the strongest light source here was the tv.

2. Every lighted frame in the mysterious arch matches the colors and shape of the photographs he is holding, but if you look more closely each is actually a replica of what looks like a man on (clue) the frame of a television set.

There is no doubt in my mind you are looking at a repetition of a single frame of the face on the tv, due to the photographer (I use the term loosely LOL) moving too much while taking the pic of a strong light source.

Last edited by OMS Transmitting on Nov Fri 24, 2006 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that was my guess too.... It obviously has something to do with a combination of a slow shutter and/or aperature settings, camera movement and the television screen.

- Aedryan

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt this is paranormal but those are some dang nice trails!

If you were an immoral beast you could probably send this pic in to 'Coast to Coast AM' and tell them some filthy fib, like:

The tv set wasn't even on but the light source had to come from a ghost which manifested himself inside the tv.

Mr.Ghostie then used the latent energy of the tv set to spring himself - like a slinky - from the screen and into the real world in the form of a glorious, sprawling fountain of duplicates of himself.

Oh and how was he able to duplicate himself? Well errr there's a proven quantum theory explaining the whole phenomenon - it's what happens in higher dimensional planes Laughing
fratka

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMS....that is probably the best analysis I have ever gotten about this photo. I never thought this was a paranormal photo but I am not a photographer so I couldn't think of what could have caused this affect. I always thought it had something to do with the motion and blur but I have no idea why.

I appreciate it! Very Happy

Death does not exist!

OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Nov Fri 24, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank you should love this: I just showed your pic to a fellow photographer (cause I think it's cool looking, mostly LOL) and he is questioning if this is a trail and if so, he thinks it's a result of the tv moving, and not the guy.

At the moment we're collectively analyzing it more closely Confused
fratka

PostPosted: Nov Sun 26, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can almost guarentee that the tv did not move without them knowing. They have been dealing with paranormal activity for almost 40 years. One of the females in this house has kept a journal since 1969.

Death does not exist!

Hazboom
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Nov Mon 27, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its definately coming from the tv behind the man, very strange but interesting, like nothing ive seen before!
Dreams4u
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Feb Tue 20, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Unexplained after 6 years of asking! Reply with quote

fratka wrote:

To this day, six years after this was taken, no one can give me a satisfactory explanation. All I get is a bunch of maybe's! The images in each of the "flying frames" is slighly different like film on a reel projector.

This is easy to do with nightmode here is one of mine.

Picture105.jpg
Picture124.jpg

I don't feel your picture is Paranormal its just called nightmode and movement. What I did was swing the camera in nightmode and shoot Smile
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Feb Tue 20, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, everything becomes paranormal in night mode, because it slows your shutter speed waaaay down.... lol the only way to use it is on a tripod with other infrared enhancement.

Thanks for posting your comparisons, Dreamy!

- Aedryan

Dreams4u
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Feb Tue 20, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aedryan Methyus wrote:
Yup, everything becomes paranormal in night mode, because it slows your shutter speed waaaay down.... lol the only way to use it is on a tripod with other infrared enhancement.

Thanks for posting your comparisons, Dreamy!

- Aedryan
anytime Smile

fratka

PostPosted: Feb Tue 20, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is only the second time I have ever seen someone with a photo like that one I posted. The camera my client used for the photo doesn't have night mode but I am sure she could set the shutter speed somehow. Although if she changed the speed it was probably on accident. She's not to quick!

Can you explain the anomaly a little better?

Death does not exist!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Frank's Ghost Photo Gallery