Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Something followed me home!?!?!??
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Jan Thu 08, 2009 7:27 am | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Something followed me home!?!?!??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Safe & Happy Ghost Hunting
View previous topic | View next topic  
Bananie25
Curious About Ghosts
Curious About Ghosts

PostPosted: Sep Mon 18, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Something followed me home!?!?!?? Reply with quote

My friends and I go ghost hunting fairly often. Since the last one, I have had weird dreams about something following me home and I have a heavy depressed feeling ( which is really unlike me). I also noticed that I have been getting a little paraniod lately which is really unlike me as well. We just found out about the protection prayer when entering a site but didn't know to do a prayer before leaving to get the entities to remain where they are.
What should I do? Does this sound way out to lunch? I kinds feel like i'm losing my marbles a bit here. Is there any prayers or anything I can say to get rid of it?
ghostlydad
Ghost Enthusiast
Ghost Enthusiast

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to say if there is someone followed you home you could say a prayer or buy something that would get rid of them. However my wife live in a house that is SERIIOUSLY haunted, and if there was a cure for the "Living-Impaired" I would have done it a long LONG time ago. You need to remember when you go ANYWHERE where you might be concerned of Spirits following you home to say " You MUST stay here. You are not welcome. Do NOT follow me" Oor ordained Mininster/Demonologist ALWAYS says a prayer with all member in attenance before and after ALL investigations when we arrive and directly before we leave. We all believe if your faith in god (and I'm not trying to preach or push religion) That got will protect you and keep you safe.
WhiteShadow
Infatuation With Ghosts
Infatuation With Ghosts

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something called Bounding. Is that what you are referring to ghostlydad? As far as the dreams I wouldn't worry to much about them. Maybe thats just
your fears coming through. Did the dreams start before
or after you find out about the prayer to do before leaving?
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bananie,
Be sure to read the following post of mine in the "Ghost Hunter Stories" thread:

Ghost Hunting And Psychological Damage

- Aedryan
fratka

PostPosted: Oct Mon 09, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, keep in mind that ghosthunting will change you. I just had a conversation with a 19 year old kid who wants to do paranormal investigations. He asked me if it will change his beliefs, I told him only if you are good at investigation and honest with yourself. If your not honest with yourself you will mold what you see into your beliefs and you end up with crap for evidence.

I have heard people say exactly what you have..."that is not like me". You will find that many of your experiences are going to challenge who you are. Ghost hunting is more than a hobby and it will affect your life so don't get into it because you think it will be fun or a hoot. If thats the case you will get more than you bargain for....

As for a ghost following you home, well it can happen although I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you have had dead relatives visit you many times in your life and you never knew it. Just remember, like attracts like. Depending on where you are in your attitude and outlook will determine what stays around you.

Death does not exist!
http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Safe & Happy Ghost Hunting