Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - Sign The Petition Of Solidarity
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Dec Thu 04, 2008 6:07 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Sign The Petition Of Solidarity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Conspiracy Theories
View previous topic | View next topic  
Aedryan Methyus
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Sign The Petition Of Solidarity Reply with quote

On November 19, 2004, the "Justice for 9/11" Steering Committee submitted a Citizens' Complaint and Petition to the offices of the Attorney General of New York State, Eliot Spitzer, citing probable cause for an independent grand jury investigation to examine unsolved crimes committed in connection with the events of September 11, 2001.

Whether there is truth - either in whole or in part, regarding the conspiracy theories, which revolve around all of the peculiarities and anamolies, surrounding the events, which took place on 9/11, I feel that we as Americans deserve an unbiased, full scale investigation once and for all. Do the right thing and sign this petition. If for nothing else, for the sake of possibly bringing some closure to the family members of 9/11 victims.

Click Here To Add Your Name To The Petition Of Solidarity Here

- Aedryan
OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... which revolve around all of the peculiarities and anamolies, surrounding the events, which took place on 9/11

Do you know what this is referring to (more specifically)? Thanks.
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overview Of Complaint
OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee thanks for reposting the same link Laughing

Thought it might have been obvious I was looking for a quick summation from someone who had already sifting through the tedium at that site. Oh well.
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not the same link at all. The last link takes you directly to the overview of the complaint, which has links to every part of the complaint, as well as anything else that is relivant to the case. I thought you asked what specifically the petition was referring to and that page outlines the entire complaint....

Aren't you familiar with all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

- Aedryan
fratka

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two reason for not signing this petition:

1. I don't make it a habit of signing web based petitions. They can use it for anything other than what it was meant for....

2. I don't share the beliefs of both a) and b) of the summary. All evidence presented by conspiracy theorists and even more credible people is all circumstantial. There is absolutely no evidence, which directly links any US official to any crimes. If I was a citizen of NY state I would have bigger questions regarding my above statement in relation to spending a huge amount of my tax dollars on an investigation for an indictment that can't win in court. The prosecutors would not even look at this case without direct links.

The whole idea of this investigation is to one day prosecute some guilty party for crimes against humanity. In order for the state attorney general to take this to court he/she would have to be damn sure they can win. Do you think they can win?

Death does not exist!
http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Dec Wed 13, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, i've been going round and round with some guy on a guitar forum I hang out at, about the "circumstantial" aspect of the evidence presented by conspiracy theorists. The evidence may be circumstantial, BUT there is A HELLUVA LOT of it. As they state throughout their complaint, there is more than enough evidence to show probable cause. And there is more than enough evidence, which clearly shows things are not as we were led to believe in the "official explanations". I mean, come on, we watched the twin towers implode into their own footprints. 7 hours later, building 7 did the same exact thing, despite the fact that it was over 350 feet away from the nearest tower and was untouched by an airplane. Nevermind the fact that Silverstein took out those whopping insurance policies (specifically insuring them for acts of terror) only two weeks before 9/11 or the $7 + billion he profited or how he publicly stated right on video that he knew the buildings were going to be "pulled".

And the Pentagon.... 5 years later and our government still cannot produce a single frame of video showing anything that even remotely resembles a 757 jumbo jet flying into the Pentagon?

This list of "circumstantial" evidence goes on and on, but there has got to be a way to get to the truth behind it all. They spent far more money on frying Bill Clinton for simply getting a damn blow job in the whitehouse for Christ sakes!

- Aedryan
OMS Transmitting
Ghost Lovin Phreak!
Ghost Lovin Phreak!

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aedryan Methyus wrote:
That's not the same link at all. The last link takes you directly to the overview of the complaint, which has links to every part of the complaint, as well as anything else that is relivant to the case. I thought you asked what specifically the petition was referring to and that page outlines the entire complaint....

Aren't you familiar with all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

- Aedryan

Happy Holidays - Haven't been here for a while busybusybusy. ... Oh yah there are all sorts of conspiracy theories rolling around about 911 and almost every historical event under the sun.

Of course that doesn't tell me which paranoid theory/s this site is addressing and there's just a whole lot of crap out there from fringy people to justify spending a lot of time sifting through it all.

Figured you likely read the whole thing and might have given a brief summation. But lol never mind.
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed I have almost read the whole thing and it's already completely summarized at the link I gave you. I don't see any need to.... lol summarize it again here.
fratka

PostPosted: Dec Mon 18, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand with my original statement and add this... No one will ever be prosecuted for this except for someone of middle-eastern decent. If you go after people in our government, all it will do is once again embarrass us in the eyes of the world. If you think anyone in particular is responsible on the US side or in DC then get them voted out of office without a media "he said she said" circus.

Airing our dirty laundry to the world is not the answer. Take them out quietly through election and discredidation(sp). Very Happy

Death does not exist!
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Dec Mon 18, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you're saying that if our government did indeed have involvement, simply voting the responsible individual(s) out of office would be plenty punishment enough for the mass murder of over 3,000 innocent Americans, waging a war and setting forth policies, which take away American's freedoms and liberties under false pretenses, huh? Laughing

- Aedryan
fratka

PostPosted: Dec Mon 18, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not what I said, senator...ahem, I mean Aedryan! Shocked Laughing Are there a lot of things that look fishy? Sure! Can we point at any one person and blame them? No! Is there a single shred of evidence to prove that any American's were directly involved? No!

So what you are saying is you would convict a man/men on shaky, circumstantial evidence, which would, at the very least send them to prison for the rest of there lives or hung for high-treason?! You would execute a man or group of men because it looks fishy instead of knowing in concrete, upon the evidence or their own admission? That would make you as bad as any "scared of losing power" dictator who fears the people so he kills to control them.

If I kill a man, which is what state sponsored execution is (all of us are responsible), I wanna be damn sure he did the crime.

You mention the 3000 murders of innocent people...blah, blah, blah.... That is nothing but an emotion evoking statement. People die! Instead of justice you are looking for revenge.

....which I have no problem with either, as long as it makes you feel better! Laughing

Death does not exist!
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Dec Mon 18, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer to all of your questions is no. I wouldn't sentence someone to death without physical evidence of guilt. However, isn't that why such things as investigations and the judicial system exist? This petition is not asking anyone to hang anybody. It simply shows that there is probable cause on MANY counts, which would justify an in depth, UNBIASED investigation of the 9/11 tragedies. You are twisting around the entire point of this petition, Frank....

Again, many more billions (I can't remember the exact number at the moment) were spent investigating Bill Clinton for getting a damn blow job than was spent investigating these horrible atrocities. Nuff said!

- Aedryan
fratka

PostPosted: Dec Tue 19, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bill Clinton for getting a damn blow job

No, as usual the comical line of Bill "getting a blowjob" is used as a catch-all to minimize his conduct. He lied to a federal investigator and in from of a congressional commitee under oath. Remember the line, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Lie! Then the next few million dollars were wasted on defining what sexual contact was and bullshit like that. If anything that case alone should show you how they can twist the facts anyway they want them to go.

I agree with you, if it was possible to nail down a person of responsibility for what happened on 9/11 I would be all for it. I am telling you though, the reality of it is that that investigation would go to the highest positions of power and corporate America there are and it would not go anywhere. There are too many "dicks" in the fire from all parts of Washington, from both parties that would burn. They won't allow that to happen. If it came down to it they would find a scape-goat or fallboy, probably Rumsfeld to take the heat.

Death does not exist!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Conspiracy Theories