Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost :: View topic - "My Son Peter" Video
Ghost, Ghost Hunter, Paranormal Forums - Ghost And Paranormal Message Forums - Ghost, ghost hunter, paranormal forums - ghost and paranormal message forums. Ghost forums and paranormal forums, ghost stories, ghost chat, true ghost stories and much more. Find ghost forums, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost message boards, ghost discussion groups, ghost message forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, ghosts, paranormal forums, paranormal message boards, aedryan methyus, endless slumber, ghost chat, paranormal chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost study groups, ghost discussions, ghost stories, true ghost stories, ghost forums, ghosts, ghost chat rooms, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, ghosts and MUCH more!
Ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms,  paranormal forums, ghosts, paranormal, the paranormal, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, paranormal forums ghosts, demons, ghost hunters, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunter message boards, TAPS, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal forums, ghosts, demons paranormal research, facts about ghosts, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter message forums, ghost hunters, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts ghost study, the study of ghosts, ghosts, hauntings, spirits, the paranormal, TAPS,  ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, ghost chatrooms, paranormal chat, paranormal chat rooms, paranormal chatrooms, paranormal discussion boards, paranormal discussion, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, ghost hunters, TAPS, ghost hunter forums, ghost hunter chat, ghost hunter chat rooms, ghosts, demons, spirits, the after life, the afterlife, talk about ghosts ghost forums, paranormal forums, paranormal discussion forums, ghost discussion forums, ghosts, spirits, paranormal, after life, the after life, the afterlife, ghost forums, paranormal forums paranormal message forums, paranormal message boards, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost discussion, ghost discussions, the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, hauntings, demons, the paranormal, the after life, ghost forums, ghost chat, ghost chat rooms, paranormal chat rooms ghosts, spirits, hauntings, ghost hunters, taps, the paranormal, after life, afterlife, paranormal, ghost forums, paranormal forums, ghost chat, paranormal chat, paranormal message forums, ghost message forums, ghost hunter forums, forums about ghosts, ghost stories, facts about ghosts
The time now is Jan Sun 17, 2010 1:17 pm | Log in to check your private messages
View unanswered posts
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

"My Son Peter" Video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Apparitions
View previous topic | View next topic  
fratka
Prestigious Innovator Of Ghost Study

PostPosted: Jun Thu 22, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: "My Son Peter" Video Reply with quote

Two words...Pure Bullshit!

I have now watched that video several times in the past 10 minutes and something struck me as strange. The "apparition" walks in the shadows and is dark but when it steps into the light of the doorway it reflects light, correct? Well if it reflects light then the mass of the "apparition" has to cast a shadow from the projected light, which we can see radiates away from the door in all directions. It casts no shadow but reflects light, that my friends is impossible no matter what universe or dimension you are from.

Also, when he walks into the light everything is bright and visible about him but his face. Highly Questionable in itself!!!

Death does not exist!
http://thecontactfield.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/fratka
Aedryan Methyus

PostPosted: Jun Thu 22, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has always been thought that spirits do not cast shadows though. I don't know where that belief originated or what actual evidence there is to support it, but common sense tells me it must be true though, because spirits do not have a solid form, so it seems that light would just pass right through them....

For those of you who haven't read the story behind what we're talking about or seen the video, Here is the link:

My Son Peter

My stance is still that, it would take a really sick and bored individual to go through all this trouble and expense for a hoax. I don't know how many years this site has been up, but it costs a significant amount of money per year to keep a domain registered and pay for hosting. There are some sick individuals out there though, so who knows....

- Aedryan
fratka

PostPosted: Jun Fri 23, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't take that sick of an individual. Hell we have people calling military family members claiming there son or daughter was killed in Iraq and needs their personal information to process there insurance claims. Then steals all their money from their bank account or steals their identity.

All it would take to do this hoax is a couple pictures of a kid and woman (don't have to be really dead) he doesn't know, cook up some story about their death and present all of it with a video he made in film class. How often do you hear about someone dying from a hairdryer in the bathtub? Not often right! You know why? Most breakers will pop when that much wattage is being pushed through a recepticle... Also, modern bathroom recepticles have to have GFCI breakers built in, especially in flood prone areas such as Florida.

Oh and I was incorrect there is a shadow cast on the wall behind the "apparition" but no shadow cast on the wall opposite the doorway. Strange also!?

I still think it's bullshit!! There are too many things about the story that don't make sense to me. If I'm wrong, well whatever (I'm cynical that way)!

Death does not exist!
parlance

PostPosted: Sep Fri 01, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a way to duplicate this footage, used time lapse photography, where the film is running very very slow. Anything moving will appear as a blur, anything that remains still for a few moments will solidify as a definite object.
fratka

PostPosted: Sep Fri 01, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good tip....where have you been. You were posting pretty regular there for a while then poof. You been living with your spirit animal, in South American on a Ayahuasca drunken stupor!? J/K Laughing

I studied Shamanism for quite a lengthy period in the 1990's. Mostly North American native shamanism, but they are usually all the same with minor differences depending on the region of the world.

Anyway, nice to see you back...hope you do some posting and get a good ghost conversation going!

Death does not exist!
parlance

PostPosted: Sep Sat 02, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been working a lot and I have a couple of projects I needed to complete, one down, one to go.

As for spirit animals and stuff like that, well, you wouldn't believe a 10th of the stuff I could tell you about all that. It's right up there on the weirdometer.

Studying about shamanism doesn't really do any good. It's one of those things where you have to be able to go there and be one and it's by invitation of the spirits only. You pretty much have to be chosen for that sort of thing.

People who elect to become shamans without the invitation are shams, not shamans. They may actually have some gifts, but it's like entering a volkswagon in the Indy 500 as is. Cute, but what the heck is it doing there?

My suggestion about the film clip comes from seeing prolonged exposure photography. The film clip smacks of that kind of manipulation, and out of sight down the hall is another hall or doorway that the "ghost" comes out of. I tend to be observant about that kind of thing.

Like you, I am a hard core debunker in hopes of seeing something that offers genuine evidence of the real thing. Hoaxes only detract from the efforts of the sincere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ghost Forums, Paranormal Forums, Ghost Hunter Forums, Ghost Chat, Paranormal Chat, Ghosts, Ghost Forum Index » Apparitions