Ghost Hunters In Ohio
Welcome To The Strange Happenings Ghost And Hauntings Research Society Community Ghost & Paranormal Gallery!
Welcome to our brand new interactive Community Ghost And Paranormal Evidence Gallery! This great, new interactive addition to the Strange Happenings Ghost And Hauntings Research Society website will allow official SHGHRS members and visitors alike to upload their own ghostly photos, EVP's and videos directly to the photo gallery and even create their very own albums, where others can view their collection of ghostly evidence! Registered members are also able to leave comments and critique each others evidence and even ther albums! We welcome our visitors to register and upload their ghostly photos for other visitors to enjoy and help us make our Community Ghost Photo Gallery a huge success!
Strangest Photo Of The Month Contest
We also have a "Strangest Ghost Photo Of The Month" contest, where ONLY the best of the best, user submitted ghost photos will be diplayed on the SHGHRS homepage until a new winner is announced (this may or may not actually be monthly). All of our "Strangest Ghost Photo Of The Month" contest winner's photos are then displayed on the main Ghost Photo Gallery page with all of our past winners!
Paranormal Gallery Rules, Restrictions & Disclaimers
We do have a few rules, restrictions and requirements that we ask all registered members to follow. New rules will surely be added to this page as new problems and technical issues arise, so please be sure and check here often for updates!
- ABSOLUTELY No direct linking to any images, videos or audio files is permitted! This is known as bandwidth theft and it is illegal!
- No images, videos or audio files may be "borrowed" for any purpose without the expressed written consent of the Strange Happenings Ghost And Hauntings Research Society and/or the owner of the evidence. Doing so is a direct infringement of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
- Uploading copyright protected content to the paranormal gallery is strictly prohibited. Upon uploading ANY given content to the paranormal gallery, you are attesting that you are either the sole owner of the content or you have received proper permissions from the content's owner to do so. Additionally, users accept full legal responsibility for any legal issues that may arise, due to their own possible copyright infringements.
- Pornographic material is strictly prohibited.
- Upon registration, users agree that they have read all of the paranormal gallery's rules, restrictions and disclaimers, as outlined on this page and agree to abide by all of the terms herein.
All evidence must include a clear description and please be sure to include as much supportive information about the evidence as possible, such as any possible related strange occurances, weather/atmospheric conditions, brief history of the location where the evidence was obtained, etc.
- We welcome users to upload a couple personal photos of themselves to their album if they would like to, but we ask that they are kept to a minimum. All other non-paranormal related photos will be deleted.
- NO COMMON, EVERYDAY, HOUSEHOLD DUST ORB PHOTOS! Only the following types of orb photos are allowed (all others will be deleted):
- Colored orbs
- All photos must be in JPG or GIF format and file sizes must be kept to a minimum. As a general rule, 800 width x (whatever retained aspect ratio) is sufficient.
- EVP audio files only! Please do not upload music files and such to your album, as they will be deleted.
- Keep file sizes to a minimum. Be sure to trim unnecessary audio off of the beginning and the end of your audio files, so only the actual EVP can be heard. WAV files are allowed, but MP3 files are preferred and appreciated. If you do not know how to convert WAV files to MP3, please make an attempt to learn. They use up less server space and they load much faster for users.
- Paranormal related video files only! All others will be deleted.
- Keep file sizes to a minimum. Be sure to trim any unnecessary audio off of the beginning and the end of your audio files, so only the actual EVP can be heard. WAV files are allowed, but MP3 files are preferred and appreciated. If you do not know how to convert WAV files to MP3, please make an attempt to learn. They use up less server space and they load much faster for users.
- Video files, which are found to contain viruses and/or deceptive redirects will be immediately reported to the user's ISP. It will also result in the user's permanent ban from the paranormal gallery.
Rules Of Conduct
Controversy Is Welcomed And Encouraged, BUT....
- We ask that all critiques and opinions on user's evidence are expressed in a constructive, polite manner.
- If you do not wish for your paranormal evidence to be open for critique or opinions, do not register or create an album. That is the whole purpose of the paranormal gallery.
- We ask that everyone is respectful and courteous to others at all times.
- We ask that you do not share any information or experiences in the paranormal gallery that are ficticious, exaggerated or otherwise made up. Let's keep it real!
- Deliberately faked evidence that is submitted for the sole purpose of deception is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban!
- HAVE FUN!
Click Here To Enter The Community Ghost And Paranormal Gallery!
All Content © Copyright Strange Happenings Ghost And Hauntings Research Society All Rights Reserved ®